Wilson Combat is introducing its hardest hitting AR carbine ever produced – The .458 HAM’R.
The HAM’R is designed from concept to completion to be the hardest hitting, most powerful (practical size) AR platform carbine ever produced, exceeding the ballistics of the .450 Bushmaster, .458SOCOM and .500 Beowulf. By using an AR10 size bolt and barrel extension, this new cartridge is capable of handling maximum pressures of 46,000 PSI while enabling it to exceed 3,000 foot pounds of energy from a short 18” barrel. The .458 HAM’R is more than capable of cleanly killing any animal in North America, stopping a vehicle or blasting through a brick wall. Using purpose designed “hybrid” length receivers, BCGs that are ¾” shorter than a standard AR10 and feeding from a Lancer AR15 magazine, Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat engineering team have produced the ultimate heavy hitting semi-auto carbine.
Bill Wilson’s ideal hunting AR. The medium-lightweight profile barrel will provide amazing accuracy and lightweight portability. The SMOKE COMPOSITES fixed, 100% carbon-fiber stock, lightweight, match-grade button rifled barrel and Wilson Combat M-LOK rail shaves the most weight possible from the AR platform without sacrificing reliability, practical accuracy or durability.
- Available Calibers: .458 HAM’R
- Barrel Length: 18” Fluted
- Overall Length: 36.5″”
- Weight Empty: 7lb 4oz
- Magazine Capacity: 7 or 9 Rounds
- Lightweight Flat Top Billet Upper
- Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Ultimate Hunter Match Grade Barrel
- Mid-Length Gas System with SLR Rifleworks Adjustable Gas Block
- Crowned Muzzle
- Wilson Combat 14.6” M-LOK Rail with Three Falcon/Ergo Rail Covers
- Smoke Composite Carbon Fiber Closed Shoulder Buttstock with Limbsaver Pad
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier, NP3 Coated
- Custom Length Buffer
- Mission First Tactical Pistol Grip, Black
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers (Green/Black Standard – Other Colors and Camo Optional)
PLEASE NOTE: It is the purchaser’s responsibility to obtain a transferring FFL dealer to complete this purchase. Please have your dealer fax or email us a copy of their FFL license as soon as your order is placed. FFL’s can be emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 870-545-3310. Make sure your name and order confirmation # are clearly indicated in the fax or email to avoid any processing delays.
[button_group type=”shadow”][button url=”https://www.wilsoncombat.com/458-hamr-ultimate-hunter/?utm_source=Wilson+Combat+News&utm_campaign=329a54d9a4-Retail_Centurion_11_14_2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7e19171a14-329a54d9a4-310253577&mc_cid=329a54d9a4&mc_eid=108320db4b” open_new_tab=”false” text=”Learn More @ WilsonCombat.com”][/button_group]