Save money by ordering the Sled and Laser Bullet as a package.
– .380 ACP
– .223 REM
– .40 S&W
– .38 special
The iTarget Sled is designed to work with the iTarget Pro App, enabling you to make adjustments to get great accuracy. The iTarget Sled adjusts to fit phones/cases up to 80mm wide – Apple or Android. The Sled’s design will passively amplify the phone’s speaker to enhance the gun shot sound.
The Target Plate section is designed to hold a standard 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper. We ship the sled with the printed target for the “Bullseye” training mode included.
iTarget Laser Bullets function like a snap cap, making it safe to dry-fire your weapon.
Be sure to pick the proper caliber for your firearm.
iTarget makes dry fire practice more fun, giving you instant feedback by showing you precisely where your shots hit the target. It also allows you to track your progress by saving the results directly to your phone. The laser bullet functions like a snap cap, so there is no damage to the weapon.
The Laser Bullets are designed without a rim, so they are not ejected by the firearm.
When you are done practicing, you can remove the Laser Bullet by pushing it out with a pencil.
They function like snap caps and are harmless to the weapon.
The hardened rubber back absorbs the impact from the firing pin.
Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, (“iTarget Training System”).
Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased is 1 year from the date of purchase. A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
Our product is for use with a firearm. By using our products, you assume all risks associated with using a firearm.
WHEN USING OUR PRODUCTS
1) Remove the magazine and all ammunition from your firearm.
2) Check the chamber of your firearm to confirm it’s empty.
3) Remove all ammunition from the practice area and place in a secured area.
4) Remove any other firearms from the practice area and place in a secured area.
5) Do not use while under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol.
6) Never point this laser at another person. Permanent eye damage may result.
7) The iTarget Training System is not for children under the age of 18.
Always follow the rules of gun safety.
1) Always treat the firearm as though it were loaded with live ammunition.
2) Never point the firearm at another human.
3) Keep your finger off of the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
4) Be aware of your surroundings. Know what your target is and what is behind it.
Please check my feedback & buy with confidence.