Glen Rock, PA (June 18, 2018) – American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms brand) is proud to introduce the latest version of their best-selling chassis for the Remington Model 700 SA; the A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System™ – LITE.
The MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System™ – LITE is designed and engineered for military, law enforcement, and hunting enthusiasts. The A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System™ – LITE is a lightweight (1 lbs. 10 oz.), ergonomic, drop-in chassis for the Remington® 700 Short Action. It serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator’s needs.
“We’ve received constructive feedback from our prospective and existing customers who asked us to create a “scaled down” version of our existing MOD*X aluminum chassis,” said Jason Combs, President and Founder of American Built Arms Company. “They asked if they could just buy the receiver, hand guard and scope rail and add their own buffer tube, butt stock and pistol grip. We listened to their feedback and the result is the MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System™ – LITE.”
The MOD*X GEN III – LITE remains one of the lightest aluminum rifle chassis on the market today. Weighing in around 1 lbs. 10 ounces, the MOD*X GEN III – LITE will be available immediately for GEN III, either in its original version or the LITE version is your answer.
MOD*X GEN III – LITE Specifications:
• Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a Veteran-Owned company
• Designed for Remington 700 Short Action – Right Hand
• 6061 aluminum design, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
• Easy to assemble, drop-in design
• O MOA scope rail included. Optional 20 MOA scope rail available
• KeyMod Standard on three sides of the forearm for mounting equipment
• Conventional slots for mounting Geissele® Automatics accessories on two sides of the forearm
• Multi-point radial cut inlet which allows barreled action to sit in stress free for utmost accuracy (no V-block)
• 11.5” free-floating modular forearm (13.5″ upgrade available)
• Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
• Designed to accept any AR-style butt stock (using either MilSpec or commercial buffer tubes – sold separately) and an AR-style pistol grip (sold separately)
• Uses AICs-style MDT magazines (magazine NOT included)
• Trigger well will accept most after-market trigger systems
• Will accept barrel lugs up to 1.21” wide and .30” thick
• Integrated push button magazine release located at the front of the trigger guard
• Weight: 1 lbs. 10 oz.
• MSRP: $489.99
The MOD*X GEN III Modular Rifle System™ – LITE comes with all required assembly hardware. To complete the MOD*X GEN III chassis on your Remington Model 700 SA rifle, you will want to purchase additional accessories:
• The A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock™ or any AR-15 style buttstock.
• A buffer tube for your buttstock (Both mil-spec and commercial buffer tubes work on the MOD*X GEN III chassis).
• The A*B Arms P*Grip or any AR-style pistol grip.
• A*B Arms Side Folding Mechanism
• KeyMod Bipod Mount
• At least one MDT, AICs magazine in either .308 or .223.
About American Built Arms Company:
American Built Arms Company (www.abarms.com ) is a veteran owned, Type 07/NFA FFL U.S. Manufacturer of firearms and firearms parts and accessories to the law enforcement, military and civilian markets. They also provide design, development, project management and consulting to the defense industry. Based in Glen Rock, PA, American Built Arms Company markets and sells its A*B Arms brand of high-end products through a network of dealers, distributors and OEM manufacturers.
To learn more about American Built Arms Company, please contact customer support at [email protected] or visit our web site at http://www.abarms.com. You can also find them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/abarms and Instagram at www.instagram.com/ab_arms .