Glen Rock, Pa. – American Built Arms Company (A*B Arms), a veteran-owned, Type 07/ NFA FFL manufacturer of firearms and firearms parts and accessories to the law enforcement, military and civilian market, is now shipping the A*B Arms MOD*X Rifle™ in 6.5 Creedmoor to firearms enthusiasts around the globe.
Built completely in the United States of America, the MOD*X Rifle™ is an affordable, lightweight bolt action rifle featuring the iconic Remington® Model 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD barreled action. The MOD*X Rifle™ offers advances in rifle chassis design that has already paved the way for future chassis designs as they relate to increased modularity, decreased weight, as well as improved affordability; all important benefits and features to the firearms enthusiast.
“The MOD*X Rifle™ was designed around the extremely popular MOD*X GEN III™ Modular Rifle System,” says Jason Combs, President and Founder of American Built Arms Company. “Along with our recent relationship with Remington Outdoor Company, we were able to merge the Model 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD in both .308 and 6.5 Creedmoor to create one outstanding, bolt action rifle.”
Due to the modularity of the MOD*X GEN III chassis, the MOD*X Rifle™ will be able to accept a variety of after-market products such as the A*B Arms MOD*X GEN III Side Folder Mechanism, KeyMod accessories, etc. The MOD*X Rifle comes standard with extras like the A*B Arms Urban Recoil Pad, the Ergo 4009-BK pistol grip, the A*B Arms Xtreme 13.5” aluminum hand guard and a heavy, threaded barrel. The MOD*X Rifle will be sold through A*B Arms Distributors and Dealers across the U.S.A.
The A*B Arms MOD*X Rifle™ is designed and engineered for military, law enforcement, and hunting enthusiasts. The A*B Arms MOD*X Rifle™ is lightweight, ergonomic and serves as a modular foundation on which tactical accessories can be added according to the operator’s needs. The MOD*X Rifle™ weighs in under 10 lbs. out of the box.
The MOD*X Rifle™ Specifications:
• Remington 6.5 Creedmoor Model 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD
• 22” Threaded Barrel
• Heavy Barrel with 5/8-24 Threaded Muzzle
• 1 in 8” Rate of Twist for Increased Bullet Stability
• X-Mark Pro® Externally Adjustable Trigger Set at 3 1/2 Pounds
MOD*X GEN III Chassis:
• Designed for Remington 700 Short Action – Right Hand
• Aluminum, hard coat anodized to Mil-Spec Type III
• 0 MOA scope rail included. 20 MOA scope rail accessory available
• Lightweight, 13.5” free-floating modular forearm
• KeyMod™ Standard on three sides of the forearm
• Geissele Conventional mounting slots on two sides of the forearm
• Comes standard with A*B Arms Urban Sniper Stock™, Urban Recoil Pad™ and the Ergo 4009-BK pistol grip
• Designed to accept any AR-15-style MilSpec butt stock and pistol grip
• Uses AIC-style MDT magazines
For more information on the MOD*X Rifle and American Built Arms Company and their products or programs for manufacturers, distributors and dealers please visit, www.abarms.com. Follow A*B Arms on Facebook (www.facebook.com/abarms), Instagram (www.instagram.com/ab_arms) and Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/abarms).
About American Built Arms Company:
Headquartered in Glen Rock, Pennsylvania, in an area with a long tradition of manufacturing excellence and craftsmanship, American Built Arms Company (brand A*B Arms) was founded on the principles of Honor, Service and Integrity. A*B Arms is a Veteran-owned, Type 07/NFA FFL, privately held manufacturing company providing the defense industry, security and law enforcement, sporting goods and firearms owners with American-made, quality firearms products and accessories. www.abarms.com